It is a Professional course for Pest control supervisors (conducting plan and supervise the mosquito control operations of the Pest control company). MC201 is an integrated course since it orients and increases the knowledge and skills of the Pest control engineer (supervisor) in the MOSQUITO CONTROL five knowledge areas which include Mosquito Biology, Mosquito control materials types of equipment, techniques, safety, and Mosquito control management. The emphasis of the course is on how to plan and supervise Mosquito control operations properly and effectively and leading the Mosquito control team in different facilities.
- Planning and supervising the Mosquito control knowledge areas
- The knowledge areas include both Mosquito Larval and Adult treatments.
- Pest control supervisor shall study the process of Mosquito inspection in the infested facility and how to use the modern techniques and tools in the Mosquito surveillance and inspection process.
- Skills of how to manage pest control teams.
- Easy to be appointed as technical manager and licensee of pest control company.