- It is a Professional International course from Ecopest dedicated to the Pest control supervisors who are going to plan and supervise the Fumigation operations and also licensing (Approval) the Pest control company for fumigation process activity in the UAE.
- The course uses smart techniques showing virtual scenarios of real situations of the fumigation.
- FU201 is an integrated course since it orients and increases the knowledge and skills of the Pest control engineer or supervisor in the fumigation process five knowledge areas.
- Store pest’s biology
- About common Fumigants (phosphine, methyl bromide, sulfuryl fluoride)
- Control & monitoring equipments
- Fumigations techniques (scenarios of different operations)
- Safety in fumigation process (hazards identification & hazards management)
- Fumigation process management (records, documentation legislations etc.)
- The course emphasizes learning the planning and supervising the Fumigation operations.
- Fumigation process knowledge areas include pre-, during, and post-fumigation treatments.
- The pest control supervisor shall acquire the skills of inspection in the infested facility.
- Skills of how to manage pest control teams shall be learned.
- The supervisor will easily be appointed in the approved fumigation and licenser pest control company.
Mode of delivery:
- Online by zoom platform with live class with the rate of the session of 3 hours per day
- On class by attending physically considering COVID-19 precautions.
- 15 Hours / 5 Days ( 5 sessions of 3 hours)mock exams ,videos, scenarios )
1.Mcquiz of 50 questions, one-hour computer-based exam (70% pass)
- An entomologist with long experience
- An approved certificate shall be awarded valid for 2 years.
- Pass General Pest Control Course GPC201 ADVANCE
- Agriculture, health, environment, zoology degree.